We are at Active Net strive to continually create innovations in digital marketing with passion and commitment.
EMPLOYER: Active Net, Inc.
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Manager
POSITION DUTIES: Active Net Inc has an opening for a Marketing Manager. Duties include but are not limited to planning, developing and implementing all Active Net’s marketing strategies, including marketing communications and public relations activities designed to enhance the company’s brand awareness and perception within our target market. Will oversee the development and execution of a complete range of projects in the area of communications, marketing and public relations including developing a sales funnel and developing weekly webinars. Responsible for developing strategic and operational plans and budgets for marketing department.
REQUIREMENTS: Employer will accept a Master’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing or a closely related field of concentration plus 2 years experience in job offered or related occupation
Experience must include:
- Conducting market research and performing market analysis
- Designing and implementing a comprehensive marketing plan to ensure articulation of the company’s desired image/brand
- Developing and launching webinars
- Designing and overseeing the implementation of marketing campaigns, including individual elements, across all types of media including web and print
- Overseeing cross-functional teams in the implementation of marketing campaigns
- Developing sales funnel for online products
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, and experience.
Active Net Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
JOB LOCATION: 2145 19th Ave. San Francisco CA 94116
WHERE TO APPLY: attn. Vitaly Moshlevets 2145 19th Ave. San Francisco CA 94116